Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 27, 2011

independent project : South Akron Kraken baseball team uniform/logos

I have always had a large interest in sports teams logos and uniforms, as you can see by some of my blog posts. Finally I get the opportunity to start from scratch (name, logo, colors, uniforms) and design everything myself. I am in the Northeast Ohio Roy Hobbs Baseball League in Akron, and starting this year me and my friend will be player coaches for a new team in which we named the South Akron Kraken. We have decided to go with black/silver/blue/white (just like Toronto Blue Jays from 2010) So far I have come up with the design at bottom, but it needs a lot of tweaking. The SA logo will be on the hats. Actual uniform designs will be coming during Christmas break when I have time. Looking forward for this team to take shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment